Monday 11 November 2013

My Open Abology Letter To Millennium Blogs Fans

I want to start by appreciating my blog reader that complained about my intermittent on my daily update lately. Also, this open apology is what you asked for.
I wish to do this blogging thing 24/7 because its what I love to do most and above all, it gives me joy. But you need to understand that am not a full time blogger.
I have a job in which I am expected to deliver 100%.Again,as the year is running out, there is this unusual workload that is time consuming and very choking too.....
Please bear with me as this may likely go on for some time ,but I can assure you of normalcy on my daily posting once we close down  for the year 2013and this will happen real soon.
Thanks once again. Remember Millennium Blogs is all about you guys as I cant do it alone. There have to be credits, critics, insult ,praises among others.
Cheers with so much love...........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...