Monday 11 November 2013

ADVICE CORNER:I Am About To Marry My Fiancee Who Had Slept With Over 150 Men


Dear Readers,

I will like to remain anonymous...my wedding by God's grace on 28 Dec and I am happy about it and my parents have given their permission to take her as a wife...and it will be a church wedding .....she came from a broken home and her dad die at d age of six and mom left her at 8 and she left her in the hands of her promiscuous aunt...who forcefully introduced her to prostitution at 11....and she told me she have slept with more than 150 men and have also practice lesbianism ...though she was tested fertile and free from aids and STDs..in a not-shell that's her past nobody is a angel ...and she have repented and now faithfully servings the lord...but as our wedding is approaching I'm getting worried because I am not used to sex...(I only had sex twice with a gal)..now my question is that I want to know the side effect of my fiancé's ex-occupation and will it affect our sex life... because I have not yet touch her because is against the rule of our church ...some of my friends are telling me that she will never enjoy me and others said that she must be posses with evil spirit from her sex partners that though it might be receptive....I love this lady and her past is none of my biz...I don't just want it to affect my future ..so I want my fellow friends to advice me...on how to make my future and marital home works...I dream to make my home a heaven on earth .sorry for my long write-up.... .thanks a lot.

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR VIEWS AS HE IS COUNTING ON YOUR MORAL SUPPORT. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...