Monday 14 October 2013

“The strike is a blessing in disguise” MTN Project Fame Winner Olawale Ojo speaks on ASUU

Olawale-Ojo-620x32425 year-old winner of the MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 6, Olawale Ojo attributes his success to the ongoing ASUU strike.
The 400 level Agronomy Student of Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso, Oyo State says he seized the opportunity of the ongoing ASUU Strike to audition for the competition and emerged the winner carting away N5Million cash prize, a brand new car and a recording contract. He said "I believe that is how God wants it to be. The strike is a blessing in disguise for me.

On how he will cope with his colleagues in school when the ASUU strike is over…
I think the only change is that I meet a lot of people and people know me now. I wasn’t this popular, but now I am popular. I think that is just the difference. I am still Olawale. The only thing different is just that I am now popular and I have to be more conscious of my career now because I have to work more on my songs. I have to make sure I don’t disappoint my fans out there. The work has changed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...