Tuesday 17 December 2013

Inspiring story! ''I Didnt Abort Despite The Shame And Side Talks...Look At Us Today!''


Ogunola Olubunmi deinde, kindly help publish this story to inspire your readers.


Honestly, I don't know who this is for but someone needs this. I'll make this as short as I can.
I'm a regular blog visitor. My name is Inem and I'd like to encourage someone today, here's my story.
During my industrial attachment (my yr 4), I found out I was 4 months pregnant. It was hell for me because my parents (are) renowned people in church. I made up my mind not to abort and told my then boyfriend.
He insisted I aborted but thank God I was 'stubborn'.  I prayed, summoned up courage, went and told my parents….. Damn!!
They were disappointed. Mom cried, never seen her look so disappointed. 
To cut thE long story short, my expected delivery date (EDD) was March 2012 but school was to resume Dec. 2011. Remember early 2012 ASUUstrike? it was in my favor, God just made it for me. 
8 days 2 my EDD, I delivered a beautiful bouncing baby girl. 
She's brought joy and uncountable blessings my way.  
News of my pregnancy did spread like wildfire, people said a lot of hurting stuff. The guy responsible for my pregnancy never called for once. He blocked me from all social networks we were on and warned me not to call him. 
I passed through serious emotional stress. I cried, I prayed, I was down, felt so bad.
I even thought of suspending education (it was that bad)...Finally, I prayed for the grace to carry on when I got back to school.  
One thing I never did - I didn't regret keeping that pregnancy!!! 
Well, I completed my education. I didn't give up.. I'm now a graduate of electrical/electronics engineering.. (No extra year). Currently serving in Ondo state. 
You see, if you find yourself in a situation that is not death, there is always a way out. 
Never give up. Now, though single, I look at my baby with great joy. She's just a year-plus but a very smart girl. She amazes me. please don't let life's situation weigh you down. Hold your head up high and damn side talks.. Make up your mind to pull through it and you will. Others did, I did, so can you!!!! 
 Have a great day

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...