Wednesday 4 December 2013

22 year old man bursts into tears/questions God after being belittled and kicked off Nigeria Got Talent Show (Hilarious and Emotional video!)


At first, the video got me laughing but then again it turned out to be an emotional one.
You see, most contestants try to fake a smile after being given a No from the judges on the show but 22 year old Emmanuel Udeh just couldn't hold back his emotions, he cried!
Besides the judges (especially Kate) weren't nice...

Before showing off his dance skills, the 22 year old man disclosed that his stature has always been a challenge for him, stating clearly that "I am not where my age mates are because of my stature/size..." btw his pronunciation of 'church' (and some other words) was quite funny!
After presenting his crappy dance, he boldly said "I know I haven't impressed you enough but I'l do better in the next round" but he got a No from Kate Henshaw and Dan Foster.
He walked out of stage, sank to the floor and began crying like a baby, muttering "God why, why, I begged you to help me...you said you'l see me through..." the scene was really emotional
watch video below
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...