Monday 27 January 2014

He dumped me after i sold my fathers land to send him overseas, Please help!


sad
Hi friends:
I never knew love is this wicked till this guy told me to stop calling him after i sent in abroad with the land i sold, what pains me the most is that i stole the paper from my father now everyone is on my neck…
Here is what happened between us – he was my schoolmate back in high school, we fell in love after we left school and believe me he’s my first love and i lost my woman dignity to him, he complained to me bitterly on how poor they are and if their is going to be us in the future, i should find a way to help him out then when i was in year3 in the university, so after graduation, i thought about it because i really want to spend the rest off my life with him, because of the blinded love i have for him, i stole one of my dad’s land document and sold the land without family knowing what is going on, His visa came out successfully and he traveled to Canada..
We spoke for about 2Yrs happily till the day i called in to know if he has made enough money for me to join him over as we planned, unlucky for me, he told me never to call his line again that what i did for him was just a benefit of relationship and that am a slot, i don’t deserve nothing good from him…
I dated him all this while without cheating even when he traveled till now, thee problem is am in the middle of no where, i lost the man, lost the land, lost my families trust…
Definitely they found out what i did and am now treated like a stranger in my fathers house, Single and hopeless, Please friends where will i start from?

2 comments:

sylvia faith said...



I am Sylvia faith from USA, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my husband return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR NICE for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband I required help until i found drniceharbelhealinghome@gmail.com a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR NICE released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest woman on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR NICE for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. drniceharbelhealinghome@gmail.com

Tamara Barrow said...

There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...