Thursday 18 July 2013

Mistakes That Haunt Forever....





Hello Bunmi
I wanted to share this with other people who visit your wonderful blog....

There are certain things in life were you know it's a mistake, but you don't really know it's a mistake because the only way to know is to make the mistake and look back and say: "yes that was a mistake". We all make mistakes,at least that's what everyone says but there are some mistakes we make that the lessons are painful I mean REALLY painful. In my family today we are equally facing a very mean and heart- breaking
consequence because of a mistake so "tiny" (that's what we think &say to ourselves) but of course even the bible assures us of the principle of "reaping" and "sowing".... I believe it can also be applied to the doctrine of mistakes.
I must say that I know "unavoidable" mistakes do exist but those ones come with mild lessons(65%) .
I urge you to always commit your decisions and actions generally into the hands of GOD so our lessons can at least be mild because the bigger mistake is to not make the mistake, because then we go on being in a harsh state of confusion *trying to decide if its a mistake or not* . Thanks for sparing three minutes.

With love.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...